Insurance company is pleased to offer insurance coverage from Travelers Insurance for all types of printers. Coverage incorporates pre-and-post printer providers as well.
Travelers’ targeted classes include:
- Book printing
- Business printing, Lithographic
- Business printing, Gravure
- Business printing, NEC
- Manifold Commercial Forms
- Blank books, Loose-leaf binders and devices
Why Printers Insurance from Travelers?
Travelers 160 years-plus of insurance experience, know-how, risk mitigation and excellent customer service has made it a leading provider for all forms of the printing business.
With a focus on the printing industry, Travelers provides:
Printers E & O coverage, incorporating Correction of Work and Product Recall
- This includes separate limits and 2 separate uniformly exclusive insurance agreements: Printers Errors & Omissions is legal commercial liability on an occurrence basis with defense coverage outside limits; Correction of Work and Product Recall recompenses for cost of fixing the job prior to fiscal damages arise.
- Correction of Work and Product Recall expenses refers to costs associated with the repair, replacement or recreation of ‘electronic data’ that forms a portion of your printing services or products. It includes postage transportation, communications, inspection, storage , disposal and reimbursement pay to employees and independent contractors.
- There is automatic coverage extension to subcontractors that work on your behalf.
Deluxe Property Coverage
- Wide-ranging and flexible property coverage is attainable with significant limits capacity
- Blanket and Agreed Amount insurance options
- In-house Equipment Breakdown Coverage and service capabilities that eliminates the possibility of coverage disputes generated from multi-carrier placements
- Utility Services Interruption coverage – Direct Damage, as well as Time Element
- Global Business Income for Dependent Property Coverage, aside from where it is barred
Flexible and Significant Property Coverage Offering – alongside flexible limits
The following are usually excluded from the insurance coverage appetite – printers of pharmaceutical labels, tobacco labels, lottery tickets and games of chance, currency or securities, adult material, and printers with publishing activities.
Summary: Some insurance company partners with Travelers to offer excellent insurance coverage for printers.